Canva

Hello again, I wanted to talk about my 4th grade English teacher today... As I said when I was at 4th grade, I was a 10 year old girl who loved being appreciated as much as any student. Then one day, our teacher came in to class and said "Who wants English Medals?" and as you can imagine, 10 year old me was so excited about this idea.
She then made us play games and each time one student won, she gave them a medal. I was so eager to have mine, yet the class was over.
When I had the opportunity to claim one after that week I was so happy, and collecting all the medals have become my main quest that year. 
Funny it is, now I think about it. Now I found a way to make medals! Well, it is not a medal, just a "thank you for the effort" kind of card but you can design amazing things for the students with it! Google Canva, and see what you can do with it!
Here is an example I've made:

Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar