Change


So, I draw since 2010 I guess but you know, sometimes I lost interest or I had too many responsibilities and had no time to focus on my drawings. But here I am, with a new artwork. Well my relationship with traditional art traces all the way back to 2010's, yet my digital art adventure is not that old. I got my first graphics tablet last year! Because of the problems I faced with my computer and stuff I had'nt got a chance to fully experience it, until this year. Somehow I managed to fix all of my PC's driver problems (I really dont know how. I watched waaaay too much youtube videos I forgot which solution I used for the driver problem.). I've been drawing on digital platforms ever since and what I realized is that the freedom a digital platform gives you while you dance with colors and switch to different brushes.
This drawing had the purpose of design my newest character, my modern dinosaur. Well, did the name make you laugh? I have my own reasons to call her like that. First of all, she is a reflection of a certain species that holds enough power to destroy its planet, that's why I called her a modern dinosaur. Well, as a person who is influenced by songs too much, of course this name comes from a beautiful song. Maybe in some other posts, I'll explain the song and the meaning it has, and the character fully.
There are some other stuff that makes me wonder as I lay down my eyes on this painting of mine. The colors I choose to use are really bugging me, I don't really know why, maybe the reason why is the fact that I'm not used to use so many colors in one single work. But when I think about it, why stick with specific colors and nothing more? Why I make myself use the very colors I used in my last projects? Is it because of my fear of change? Do I really fear the change at all?
I guess yes, I feel like I do. But I try to improve myself. This artwork - or should I say, the colors I used uncounciously, might be the proof of my will to change.
I have an Instagram account, where I post my art. If you are interested in my work, go check it out! -> @naeryssedraws

See ya in some other post!


Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar